Collabera’s Master Vendor model is the PERFECT CHOICE when it comes to meet growing demands of a contingent workforce of its clients.
Fortune 500 and many other big organizations usually have thousands of vendors to handle all their day-to-day management and administration tasks. Collabera’s Master Vendor Services help such clients effectively manage a large pool of vendors, reduce vendor switching, administer payroll, and track operations after vendor change. We help our clients streamline their recruitment process by making use of custom processes, latest tools and advanced control panels. Our goal is to ensure each process within an organization should run smoothly without any interruptions so that it can meet its business objectives.
We structure our clients’ recruitment and staffing providers into a single Master vendor relationship and work as a mediator in the comprehensive management of all their operations. Our master vendor program eliminates the hassle of having to deal with multiple recruitment agencies and multiple invoices. Additionally, the program offers the following benefits:
- Eliminates non-contractual expenses, risk control, and rationalization of supplier portfolio.
- Lowers the risks associated with co-employment
- Accesses the most important resources from the suppliers with whom the collaboration works and maintains a good relationship with them
- Reduces liabilities and manages contract staff
- Saves time and cost because of the support for all invoicing, payment, time sheets, and more
- Increases the diversity of suppliers
- Comprehensive analytics and reports
- Generates accelerators, platforms, and tools that will change the provider smoothly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Powerful systems that cover the whole process of managing subcontractors
- Comprehensive resource management: including compliance, new staff deployments, training and development, and employee retrenchment